Coated Pipes Manufacturer in India
3LPE Coated Pipes Manufacturer In India,Internal Coated Pipes Distributor, External Coated Pipe Exporter, 3LPE Coating Pipes Supplier,Internal Pipe Coating Suppliers,3LPP Coated Pipe Stockholder
3LPE Coated Pipe Dealer, FBE Coated Pipes Importer,Coated Pipelines Stockist, LPP Coated Pipes Trader, Coating Pipe Supplier,Plastic Coated Pipes Trader, ABS Coated Pipes Exporter,Internally Coated Carbon Steel Pipes Dealer,Epoxy Coated Steel Pipes suppliers, 3 layer polyethylene coating Pipes Exporter In India.
Table Of Content
- What is Coated Pipes?
- Coating Pipelines Standard Specification
- Types of Pipe Coating
- Internal Coated Pipes
- External Coated Pipes
- 3LPE Coated Pipes
- 3LPP Coated Pipes
- FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxy) Coated Pipes
- Epoxy Coated Pipes
- Internal Epoxy Coated Steel Pipes
- Epoxy Coated Black Pipe
- Power Coated Pipe
- PVC Coated Black Pipe
- PVC Coated Steel Pipe
- Internal Epoxy Coating-link
- Plastic Coated Pipe
- ABS Coated Pipe
- Price of Coated Pipes
Internal Pipe Coating, is a process used to repair old, leaky plumbing pipes by leaving the pipe structure in place and coating the interior of the pipes with an epoxy coating.External Coated Pipes with high quality, which is manufactured in our advanced manufacturing unit.Buy Coating Pipelines at reasonable price from us.Coated steel pipe used for the transmission of gas, oil, water and other fluids with highly resistant to corrosion from moisture, chemicals and other harmful substances.
3LPE Coated Pipes(External 3 Layer Polyethylene)) is extensively used in dissimilar industries such as petrochemical, chemical processing, oil refineries and a lot of other industries.
FBE Fusion bonded epoxy coating, also known as fusion-bond epoxy powder coating and commonly referred to as FBE coating, is an epoxy-based powder coating that is widely used to protect steel pipe used in pipeline construction, concrete reinforcing bars (rebar) and on a wide variety of piping connections, valves etc.
3LPP Coated Pipes consists of multilayer anti-corrosion coatings consisting of an inner layer of fusion bonded epoxy layer, the middle layer is an adhesive layer and an outer layer of polypropylene. The inner layer is used for protection against corrosion and chemical damage while the outer layer is used for protection against any physical damage in laying and transportation.
Internal Coating Pipes- A spraying nozzle has been used to spray the liquid epoxy inside the pipe as per the required thickness. Before applying the epoxy paint, internal surface of the pipe is cleaned.
Coated pipes offer high resistance to corrosion on pipes and provide many benefits such as:
1. Increased Flow Capacity – A coating on pipes helps provide a smoother surface thus improving gas and liquid flow within pipes.
2. Reduced Cost – The pipeline coating increases the pipes durability so they can be deployed with minimum maintenance cost even in the harshest environments.
3. Lower energy usage – Various studies have shown that pipelines that are internally coated use less energy for pumping and compression of products through pipes. This helps in increased saving over time.
4. Clean delivery of products – The inhibitors used for the protection products can also be minimised by the use of coated pipes for delivery of products.
Thus, coating of pipelines can help you in reducing your maintenance cost and at the same time providing a corrosion free reliable protection.
1. Superb Corrosion Resistance – Our products show excellent resistance to any corrosive chemicals and ensure longer life even in harshest conditions.
2. Withstanding High Temperature differences – Our coated pipes show high capacity to withstand any environment with temperatures ranging from +110o C to -45o C
3. Electricity Resistant – External Pipeline Coating offers excellent resistance to electricity.
4. Pinhole free – Made from hot extrusion process the pipes are homogeneous and free from any pinholes
5. Impact resistant – The external coating on pipelines also protects it from any physical damage as well while storing or transportation.
6. Cathodic disbonding – Our products show excellent protection from catodic disbondement.
7. Bendability – Our pipes show excellent bendability (up to 3o ).
8. Easy Repair options – Any surface defects that may have occurred during laying or transportation can be repaired easily.
Internal Coated Pipe Supplier
FOB: US $800-1500 / Ton
External Coated Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $800-1000 / Ton
3LPE Coated Pipe Supplier
FOB: US $420-980 / Ton
3LPP Coated Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $450-550 / Ton
FBE (Fusion Bonded Epoxy) Coated Pipe Supplier
FOB: US $550-800 / Ton
PVC Coated Steel Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $490-800 / Ton
Epoxy Coated Pipe Supplier
FOB: US $500-750 / Ton
Internal Epoxy Coated Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $650-750 / Ton
Epoxy Coated Black Pipe Supplier
FOB: US $500-600 / Ton
Power Coated Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $450-550 / Ton
PVC Coated Black Pipe Supplier
FOB: US $400-700 / Ton
Plastic Coated Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $410-650 / Ton
Internal Epoxy Coating Link Supplier
FOB: US $650-800 / Ton
ABS Coated Pipe Suppliers
FOB: US $450-550 / Ton
- Internal Coated Pipe
US $200-800 / Ton
- External Coated Pipe
US $500-1000 / Ton
- Epoxy Coated Pipe
US $500-700 / Ton
- 3LPE Coated Pipe
US $350-900 / Ton
- 3LPP Coated Pipe
US $700-1100 / Ton
- FBE Coated Pipe
US $1-700 / Ton
- Manufacturer of Coating Pipelines
US $790-950 / Ton
- LPP Coated Pipes
US $525-595 / Ton
- Fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) coated pipes US $500-900 / Ton
- Coated pipe
US $300-700 / Ton
We Export to Following Countries: